Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015
Im wunderschönen Yacht Club de France in Paris wurden am Samstag u.a. ein neuer Chairman und sein Vize gewählt
- Vasily Senatorov (RUS) ist der neue Chairman und
- Dr. Helmut Schmidt (Commodore des DDG) der neue Vice-Chairman.
Wir gratulieren herzlich!
Flash Minutes IDA AGM 24 October 2015 Paris
- Vasily Senatorov (Russia) elected new Chairman IDA
- Helmut Schmidt (Germany) elected new Vice Chairman IDA
- Marc Castagnet (Hong Kong) elected new Honorary Vice Chairman IDA
- AGM agrees to elect only Corinthian officers in future
- Martin Payne Sailing Coordinator role reconfirmed for 2016
- Annual Fleet Subscriptions to remain at same level in 2016 – will increase in 2017
- IDA to charge event royalties on championships and Grade 1 events
- Sailors reminded that mast chocks are required after 1st March 2016
- Regulations on Coach Boat activity tightened up
- Europeans to increase possible races from 7 to 10 (max 2 per day)
- Target race times not to exceed 2.5 hours in championships
- St Petersburg ready to host Europeans next year
- Gold Cup venue in Denmark 2016 in dispute
- Australia (Perth) given go-ahead for 2019 Worlds
- 2019 Gold Cup awarded to Cannes – to incorporate 90th Anniversary Regatta
- From 2021 Europeans to revert to every alternate year with Worlds
- 2016 IDA AGM to be held in Cascais, Portugal 22 October
Das detaillierte Protokoll wird dann auf der IDA Website veröffentlicht.